cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android][Discuss] Change name of CordovaWebView to CordovaWebInterface
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 18:06:15 GMT
Yes, I do.  I had to search through mobilespec, but here it is:

private static final boolean HAS_BUILT_IN_SPLASH_SCREEN =
Integer.valueOf(CordovaWebView.CORDOVA_VERSION.split("\\.")[0]) < 4;

Also, every plugin that calls initialize requires a CordovaWebView
passed into it.  That's a pretty big change.  I also haven't touched
on Third Party WebViews like Crosswalk, which would have to do the
change.