cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Cordova-Android 5.0.x
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 17:01:32 GMT
Hey

I would like to release Cordova-Android 5.0.x soon so that I can then move
on to releasing each of the plugins that depend on it so we can get ready
to release a CLI version by the end of the year.  Is there anything that's
currently blocking us from doing this other than minor class name changes?

Is there any reason we shouldn't start the release process once we change
the name of CordovaWebView to CordovaWebInterface?  Respond in this thread.

Thanks

Joe