cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [Android] Going to merge smores on the plugins
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2015 21:57:05 GMT
Hey

Now that the smores branch has been updated on Android, I'm going to go
ahead and merge the changes on the plugins I haven't merged the new changes
on.  Please let me know if there's anything outstanding on these plugins
before I merge the changes in.  I will be doing this starting at noon
tomorrow.

The plugins affected will be:
* Contacts
* Geolocation
* File
* Media

Again, please let me know if there's anything outstanding that I should
take care of before merging the new changes in.

Thanks

Joe