cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [Android] Possible solution to Camera/Media
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 05:31:05 GMT
Hey

I just saw this solution to the Android restart issue that we've been
fighting for the last few years.  It's a bit of a hack using the Activity
preferences in this way, but this solution definitely has its merits.

Can people check out CB-8917 and let me know what you think of this
possible solution? I think it's better than checking for temporary files,
or some other weirdness on the file system.  What do you think?

Also, on a related note, we should really document the CoreAndroid
Javascript API.

Joe