cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [Android] Revised Pull Requests
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 23:28:57 GMT
Hey

I did a second iteration for most of the pull requests.  If people could
check out these pull requests, that would be awesome:

https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/pull/223

https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-geolocation/pull/53
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-file/pull/135
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-contacts/pull/78
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-media/pull/71
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-camera/pull/128

This should clarify a things a bit and tighten up the code so that the
platform checks happen in Cordova itself and the plugin developer only
needs to know the permissions and not all the tricks under the hood.
They're welcome to check out how things work under there, and use the old
method of version checking of course.

Make sure to go through this one, since this is more likely to be merged
into master and become Cordova-Android 5.0, and the latest major version of
each of the plugins. Let me know if there's any questions about running
this.

Thanks

Joe