cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] CI and testing
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2015 03:11:20 GMT
At the Cordova F2F[1], we discussed updates to our CI system.

Dimitry will be leading an effort to move our CI from buildbot to jenkins.
Buildbot has been unstable and struggles to handle the testing load we need
it to. You can view Dimitry's slides at [2].

Dimitry and I will also be reviewing cordova-plugin-test-framework and
seeing if we can simplify testing for plugin authors.

Finally, we also discussed using Appium [3] to do some UI testing. Dimitry
and I will look into this and make recommendations if needed.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MArKRmnLS052LBbhPxJF57_4ZivghOj8znWo5sTCkbU/edit?usp=sharing
[2]
https://slack-files.com/files-pri-safe/T068CHLV6-F0CJ2MGMP/slides-whole.pdf?c=1445032318-eec787706e9e1f5f692e1a7b3e82fc0f984cb4af