cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Windows platform and cordova-plugin-file
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2015 17:00:26 GMT
Hey Alex!

Welcome!

I don't have a ton of experience with the file plugin but I can definitely
guide you and answer your questions + merge PRs you have vetted.

We definitely need help with plugins currently. Not enough eyes to keep up
with PRs.

Could you possibly join our slack room and just ping me in there?
(stevesgill). slack.cordova.io to get invited. cordova.slack.io after that.