cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <>
Subject [DISCUSS] CPR end of life
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2015 02:24:52 GMT
At the Cordova F2F[1], we discussed keeping CPR online for a little while
longer as it is still fairly active. The next version of cordova-cli will
auto convert oldIDs to newIDs and that should lower the activity on the

Carlos and I are looking into finding different hosting for the CPR. We
will let you know how it goes.

We also have a backup plan to put up a server which handles converting +
redirecting to npm. This is going to be quite a bit of work to implement so
we are hoping to find alternative hosting.