cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] cordova-serve 0.2.0 release
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 01:54:15 GMT
Tim you realize that by bringing in "express" as a dependency to cordova
cli you are bringing a 43 other npm packages?

Did you or your team did a quick assessment on how healthy legally speaking
on the complete set of dependencies?
⛄  $ npm install express 1>/dev/null && find node_modules/express | grep
package.json | wc -l
      43

I would also be concern about size, we had problems in the past where
dependencies includes fixtures and this added considerable file size to
cordova-cli
I check and it's small 1.7mb, so no problem there.

⛄  $ du -sh node_modules/express/
1.7M node_modules/express/