cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] CPR end of life
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2015 18:38:10 GMT
Sorry for being out of the loop, I was on vacation with family at Seattle
after F2F and now I return to my house and I have a leaking roof and time
warner internet not working, unrelated incidents that I'm trying to deal
with.

I have tried to replicate the DB from iris couch to cloudant using my
account and both occasions the replication errors out [1] and err message
not friendly.

I try to get someone on cloudant to see if they can help troubleshoot why
the replication fails. If anyone has any ideas or experience replicating
couchDBs please chime in

PS: I will try my best to catchup on the mailing list and the action items
out of the F2F, work email backlog also is tormenting me :-(

[1] : {http_request_failed,"GET", "
https://xxxxxx-bluemix.cloudant.com/registry/",
{error,{error,req_timedout}}}