cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <>
Subject Re: Selecting cross platform framework for mobile application development
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 02:32:15 GMT
Jeet thanks for reaching out to our mailing list, this mailing list is
intended for contributors making changes to the Apache Cordova Open Source
The Cordova project seats below UI frameworks, and it provides a vanilla JS
API to access native capabilities, so we are UI framework agnostic.

This means we can't give you a strong recommendation.

My personal opinion is to go with a UI framework that you are already
familiar and that claims that is compatible and tested with Apache Cordova. maybe a better fit to ask this type of questions

wanted to reply so you don't think you email went to an empty void :-), we
are listening but this channel is for other purposes

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 2:58 PM Prasenjit Singh <>