cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Announcing Tools for Apache Cordova (TACO) v1.0.0!
Date Sat, 03 Oct 2015 00:19:40 GMT
Congrats on making this achievement, as being part of a large enterprise is
not so easy to open source company projects.

Have being looking into TACO today and discuss in Slack to get more insight
into the ideas behind it.
I think there is a lot of value on the kits and the validation on a set of
platform and plugins they test and "certify" as stable.

I'm looking forward to discuss more with the team at the F2F about TACO
with Cordova and Downstream like Worklight/MFP, having a set of platforms
and plugins that I can point customers to use and is backed by testing as a
set is very good.