cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Announcing Tools for Apache Cordova (TACO) v1.0.0!
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2015 06:37:48 GMT
Congrats!

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 3:00 PM, Subhag Oak <Subhag.Oak@microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Today we releases the v1.0.0 of Tools for Apache Cordova (TACO).  It’s available on
npm and github.  TACO CLI is completely build on top of the Cordova CLI, so a BIG thank you
to all of you! Here is how you can install it -
>         npm install –g taco-cli
>
> Tools for Apache Cordova (TACO, for short) provides number of utilities for Mac and Windows
users to develop with a set of platforms and plugins validated by our Visual Studio product
team. Developers can also install the native Android and iOS (Mac-only) SDKs and build tools.
This feature builds on top of the check-reqs command provided by the Cordova CLI. TACO also
allows you to connect to the Mac remote build server straight from the command line on their
Windows and Linux machines.

> DOCS, SOURCE CODE AND NPM:
> http://taco.tools
> https://github.com/Microsoft/TACO
> https://www.npmjs.com/package/taco-cli
>
> If you run into any issues or have suggestions for new ones, please open an issue or
better yet, send us a pull request. We would appreciate any feedback.