cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Cordova-ios 3.9.2 release
Date Sat, 31 Oct 2015 00:54:37 GMT
One issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-9917

I voted +1 in the [VOTE] thread because I didn't want to delay a vote
for a change that didn't affect the release:
When you do a `cordova platform add
http://github.com/apache/cordova-ios.git#3.9.2` it first downloads
master then checks the tag out, and that works, that was the bug, only
during a clone.

For the npm package itself, it just downloads the zip/tarball and
uncompresses it into our .cordova/lib/npm_cache/cordova-ios (no clone
involved) and that gets copied into platforms/ios so it doesn't affect
the npm package release itself.