cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Darryl Pogue <dar...@dpogue.ca>
Subject Re: npm install on cordova platform/plugin add
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 23:24:23 GMT
One example would be the ios-sim and ios-deploy node modules that the iOS
platform needs for launching the simulator and deploying to a device.
Currently these are bundled dependencies and checked in to git.

Another example is the Platform API that's been added to cordova-android,
which depends on cordova-common.