cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Angas <>
Subject Windows platform and cordova-plugin-file
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 00:14:00 GMT

Need any help with cordova-plugin-file on Windows? I've been trying to get
it working and noticed that there are several PRs for this platform to be

I'd be interested in getting a test suite running similar to the existing
Android work, and get those PRs tested and merged in.

Does anyone have input/advice/suggestions on this? (My previous
contributions have been Windows fixes to the keyboard plugin.)