cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Subhag Oak <>
Subject Announcing Tools for Apache Cordova (TACO) v1.0.0!
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 22:00:41 GMT
Hey all,

Today we releases the v1.0.0 of Tools for Apache Cordova (TACO).  It’s available on npm
and github.  TACO CLI is completely build on top of the Cordova CLI, so a BIG thank you to
all of you! Here is how you can install it -
	npm install –g taco-cli

Tools for Apache Cordova (TACO, for short) provides number of utilities for Mac and Windows
users to develop with a set of platforms and plugins validated by our Visual Studio product
team. Developers can also install the native Android and iOS (Mac-only) SDKs and build tools.
This feature builds on top of the check-reqs command provided by the Cordova CLI. TACO also
allows you to connect to the Mac remote build server straight from the command line on their
Windows and Linux machines.

If you run into any issues or have suggestions for new ones, please open an issue or better
yet, send us a pull request. We would appreciate any feedback.

Subhag Oak
Senior Program Manager
TACO – Microsoft.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: