cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Nikhil Khandelwal <>
Subject RE: Merging latest pull requests into Master today
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 17:26:08 GMT
Sorry for not responding earlier. I like where this is going. I have a bunch of comments on
the PRs.

I have some confusion around how CordovaPlugin has a protected field 'permissions' and what
a derived CordovaPlugin is supposed to do with it. None of our core plugins seem to use it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Bowser []
Sent: Monday, October 5, 2015 9:05 AM
To: dev <>
Subject: Merging latest pull requests into Master today

I'm going to pull the 5.0.x proposed pull requests into Master today.  Can anyone take a look
at them before I do this.  I'm going to wait until after
1 PM to do it, so if you can check out the new pull requests and comment on them before then,
that would be greatly appreciated, otherwise I'm going to assume all is good and merge them
into the master.

You've been warned. ;)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: