cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry Blotsky <dblot...@microsoft.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Curating Apps
Date Sat, 17 Oct 2015 00:35:14 GMT
So, there are two items to address here:
- display policy
- content policy

I propose the following policy for app content:
- if the app is on an app store, it is OK to show on our page

I propose the following strategy for app display:
- show 6 apps and 6 tools
- pick them at random at each page load from their respective lists
- when we agree on quality metrics:
	- use them to sort instead of picking randomly OR
	- pick arbitrarily at our discretion

Kindly,
Dmitry