cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Holz <h...@hamburg.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Curating Apps
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2015 12:46:29 GMT
I don’t like the phonegap app pages. They are cheap ads for developers, nothing more.

My proposal is another one. Cordova has two main problems in the public:

– Are complex apps working well?

– How is an app exactly developed?

So, I see a deal: The one, who want’s to be curated on the site has to tell details about
the app.

That means:

We could curate apps/developers, if they telling someting about their solutions, for example:

– Which platforms are supported (minimum two)

– Which plugins are used?

– Which frameworks are used, if any?

– Syncing, languages, support for disabled people, …

– Something about problems

– Developing enviroment

A few of the apps are displayed randomly, each in a category (utility, production, … like
in the stores) and there is a list with all apps on a second page.

Regards,

Joerg