cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tommy Williams <to...@devgeeks.org>
Subject Re: cordova-plugin-whitelist ios issue
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 00:16:54 GMT
Maybe less terse? It’s a little confronting, like you have messed something up and actually
need to figure out how to update to 4.0.0-dev

:/

On 30 September 2015 at 10:14:57, Steven Gill (stevengill97@gmail.com) wrote:

It is just a warning though. Shouldn't break any builds. This will become
more common once we release the new plugins which will require
cordova-android 5.0+. Is the suggestion to remove the warning completely?