cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Windsor <twind...@blackberry.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] 3.8.0 BlackBerry Release
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 17:09:30 GMT
Sorry, I thought I was already to vote for release but I found an issue when updating projects.

Pull request is in for the fix: https://github.com/apache/cordova-blackberry/pull/191

Otherwise the RC seems good.

Tested mobile spec on 3.7.0 and RC, new project creation, platform add of RC, and run on device.
Tested update of default project on WebWorks (3.6.0) and 3.7.0 to RC (failure when doing Cordova
run)
Tested update with the patch in the pull request and these previous failures succeeded.

Tim Windsor
Open Source Technical Lead – Devices

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Higgins [mailto:bryan@bryanhiggins.net]
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 7:40 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] 3.8.0 BlackBerry Release

Please review and vote on this 3.8.0 BlackBerry Release by replying to this email (and keep
discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-9576

The archive has been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-9576

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
3530eaa782

Note that you can test it out via:

    cordova platform add https://github.com/apache/cordova-blackberry#3.8.0

Blog post to review is here:

    https://github.com/cordova/apache-blog-posts/pull/45

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to NPM, and post the
blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies have Apache-compatible
licenses