cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Parashuram N <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Understanding the Cordova developer better - Cordova developer survey
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 22:32:02 GMT
I have not tweeted about it yet. I wanted to get feedback from the folks here - we are indeed
getting good feedback.

@Carlos, I have moved the open ended question to the bottom. About the plugin question, I
am waiting for Jesse's response.

-----Original Message-----
From: Raymond Camden [mailto:raymondcamden@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 3:29 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: Understanding the Cordova developer better - Cordova developer survey

Have you tweeted about it yet? (Will help with an RT.)

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 5:11 PM, Carlos Santana <csantana23@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm with Joe on actionable items and with Jesse on plugins area.
> What plugins you have used, which plugins have giving you problems,
> how often do you upgrade platforms and plugins. which plugin you are
> always getting that you wish should be part of cordova code (i.e push
> notifications, bluetooth, oauth)
>

> On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 5:00 PM Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'd like to make it the last question, and I'd change it to general
>> feedback.  Spinning it so negative will just get negative responses
>> IMO. We can just read JIRA to get that.
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 1:54 PM, Parashuram N
>> <panarasi@microsoft.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > @Joe - that is good feedback - I was not sure about it myself. Do
>> > we want to just remove the first question ? The reason I kept it
>> > open ended was
>> > see what things people really say. What do you want to change it to ?

Raymond Camden, Developer Advocate for MobileFirst at IBM

Email : raymondcamden@gmail.com
Blog : https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=www.raymondcamden.com&data=01%7c01%7cpanarasi%40microsoft.com%7c464fd58fcc5f43e6d42a08d2c91d6108%7c72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7c1&sdata=ch01WhXlTxzF9nUjeT75IKEbzUxbvp2BtJtxxTPSLQI%3d
Twitter: raymondcamden