cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Parashuram N <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject Understanding the Cordova developer better - Cordova developer survey
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 20:33:01 GMT
Hey,

We have had multiple discussions on this mailing list about Cordova users and various issues
they have with Cordova.
As we draw closer to the Cordova Face to Face meeting, I thought it would be interesting to
try to get some data and understand our users better when we dive deeper into some of the
topics. To this end, as a first attempt, I created a survey that we could send out to developers
who use Cordova for creating the apps.

The survey is available here at https://apachecordovabot.typeform.com/to/BCc5co. You can use
the apachebot@gmail.com<mailto:apachebot@gmail.com> credentials (in committer SVN) to
change the questions or add more questions directly.

The aim here is to understand how they use Cordova, and what they like and hate about it.

What do you guys think about doing this ?  - would this be useful ?
Are there more questions we would like to ask our developers ?