cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Parashuram N <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Understanding the Cordova developer better - Cordova developer survey
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 21:43:38 GMT
Jesse, did you mean I combine those options in the same line ? Can I request you to edit the
form directly ? May be quicker. This is at Typeform.com, and you can login via Google - apachecordovabot@gmail.com.
Password in the SVN repo.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse [mailto:purplecabbage@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 3:40 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: Understanding the Cordova developer better - Cordova developer survey

Something like this?
===
Which of the following plugins do you use? Past or present, check all that apply :
Battery StatusBar   Camera
Console Contacts
Device Device Motion (Accelerometer)
Device Orientation (Compass) Dialogs
FileSystem File Transfer
Geolocation Globalization
InAppBrowser Media
Media Capture Network Information (Connection) Splashscreen Vibration StatusBar

Is there a plugin that you wish existed? Or a third-party plugin that you use all the time?

My team is hiring!
@purplecabbage
https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=risingj.com&data=01%7c01%7cpanarasi%40microsoft.com%7c972fcc7d0212468301c408d2c91ef8d4%7c72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7c1&sdata=KUV8islGByJhnuHjDSYxFYflQe5iKwFRqV%2fEdvsBXq0%3d