cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Parashuram N <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject Cordova Face to Face Meeting
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 18:28:24 GMT
Hi,

We are only a month away from the Cordova Face to Face meeting on Oct 14th and 15th !! This
is a friendly reminder to make your travel arrangements to Redmond, WA, USA. I will send out
the exact address in Redmond in a follow up email.
Note that this meet up is open to anyone who is interested in making the Cordova project better,
builds tools on top of Apache Cordova, or simply has ideas/issues with the project. The tentative
agenda for the meeting is here - https://github.com/cordova/cordova-discuss/blob/master/proposals/Face2Face-Oct15.md

I am also working to see if I can set up a live-stream or at least a voice call for majority
of this meeting.

Action Item: I think we should seed the meeting with some of the topics we would like to discuss
at the meeting, so I request you to either respond to this email with potential topics you
would like to discuss, or edit the agenda directly.
Some topics we could discuss are

-          Documentation

-          Continuous Integration and how folks can participate

-          Platform specific discussions - Android, iOS, etc

-          Identifying Main pain points for Cordova users.

-          <Add your topic here>