cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <>
Subject [Discuss] Cordova-common release
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2015 16:29:29 GMT
Hi guys - we've decided to combine shared logic as cordova-common module and publish it separately
(read [1] for more details). Corresponding change has landed to master[2] on last week so
I'm wondering if we should release this module and then update LIB to rely on it (similar
to cordova-serve). So guys it will be great if we can review it one more time (including the
name - do we all  agree to use cordova-common??)  and then do release - I'll be able to help
w/ merging the recent changes added to LIB before doing release.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message