cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] 5.0.x release branch?
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 22:24:45 GMT
On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 1:30 PM, Karen Tran <ktop500@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Joe,
>
> I tested your geolocation plugin changes with mobilespec and the app
> crashes when you click "Deny" permission and when you click "Accept"
> permission for the first time. When you go back to the app after accepting,
> you can get location data.

I'm not getting that behaviour with the latest version of the smores branch
and the latest plugin.  I noticed that the watch commands aren't working as
they should, which is bad.  Try pulling down the latest on the smores repo.
  Also, please update the issue on JIRA.

> I agree with having a 5.0.x branch soon since I know some people are
> already asking about using API 23 and needing to test it asap.

Yeah, it's easier to get people to test off that than some random topic
branch on Github.