cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Karen Tran <ktop...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Marshmallow Update and Cordova-Android 5.0
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 15:07:02 GMT
Hi Joe,

I tested your patch and it works for the most part using mobilespec's
manual test for contacts. I do see the prompt for permissions contacts, but
not explicitly to read or write contacts like you mentioned.

One thing that doesn't work is if you click "Deny" permission, the app
crashes. I don't think we'd want that to happen, so we'll have to handle
that case.

And as for the contact autotests, they're a bit finicky now with a couple
of failures.