cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Cordova-common release
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2015 16:31:41 GMT
I also really like what Carlos suggests. The first release will be tedious
but it should get easier after that and make things easier to follow. Using
ranges, like we do with pinned platforms, for modules would ease the work
during releases and not require us to update every package that depends on
it.

We can still offer a cordova common type module that unified platforms and
lib can use. Common would just depend on these smaller modules.

On Sep 25, 2015 9:00 AM, "Mark Koudritsky" <kamrik@google.com.invalid>
wrote:

> Separate modules are tempting, but I think they'll make the release
process
> much harder.
>
> On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 11:40 AM, Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon) <
> v-segreb@microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> > I tend to agree w/ Carlos here, but from practical side it might be very
> > hard to maintain and release such a granular modules, for example,
> >  -  cordova-error has been updated ->Vote -> update
cordova-config-parser