cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova-plugin-whitelist ios issue
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 14:54:34 GMT
-1 to this proposal IMHO

Warnings are useful. If someone sees this and is confused as to why there
is a new whitelist plugin then looks into it some more detail that will be
beneficial. I think the warning should be more explicit. Put an info tag
into the plugin.xml for the whitelist linking to the docs and what the
upcoming change is in cordova-ios 4.0.0. That way people will be "less"
surprised that they need to install this plugin in the future.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald