cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Understanding the Cordova developer better - Cordova developer survey
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 22:40:00 GMT
Something like this?
===
Which of the following plugins do you use? Past or present, check all that
apply :
Battery StatusBar   Camera
Console Contacts
Device Device Motion (Accelerometer)
Device Orientation (Compass) Dialogs
FileSystem File Transfer
Geolocation Globalization
InAppBrowser Media
Media Capture Network Information (Connection)
Splashscreen Vibration
StatusBar

Is there a plugin that you wish existed? Or a third-party plugin that you
use all the time?

My team is hiring!
@purplecabbage
risingj.com