cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] cordova-ios 4.0.0 release
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 05:22:21 GMT
+1 Choo Choo ...

I reviewed all links in your proposal and they look and don't have concerns

IBM MobileFirst was affected only by the API change of using webviewengine
now but that's so far the only major change

In the kaban board for 4.0 there are some issues I consider nice to have
that are not blockers to get a 4.0 out for iOS if we get closed to the ios9
launched date they can be deferred to a 4.0.1