cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova Face to Face Meeting
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 02:14:38 GMT
nevermind, it looks we are going to build the agenda when we get there.

But I have a question. Since I'm traveling there I would like to maximize
my time, Can we start earlier than 10am? I don't mind getting there at 8am
Or maybe if someone would like to meet earlier, I would like to talk to
folks from Intel, MS, about enterprise and cloud services topics that might
be boring to some :-( but would like to shared ideas, concerns, security,
authenticity, encryption, point of view on how can we be better downstreams
or maybe share we are doing in IBM to be more open and flexible with Cordova