cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <>
Subject Re: Cordova Face to Face Meeting
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 16:52:40 GMT
Hi finally the Magical Goblins from finance send a telegram.
I'm happy to announce that two IBMers got approved to attend, me and Edna

So I need more info to book our travel. Where are folks staying what's the
address, do we need a car or you guys have Uber?

What you all think if I create a #F2F Slack channel to ask more of my
stupid questions and kind organize those attending?