cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova-plugin-whitelist ios issue
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 16:02:53 GMT
People are already getting surprised today that their apps do not connect
to any network when they create an app that contains cordova-android@4.x
because the whitelist plugin is not included by default.
Why whitelist is not included by default?
- the don't use the cordova-cli, the use cordova-android/bin/create (shell
mode)
- because they use their own templates, for example I created an app with
my own template that has my config.xml that doesn't have whitelist plugin
because I created the template in the cordova-android@3.x time frame.
- people creating apps with other CLIs, for example ionic cli, whitelist
plugin is not one of the default plugins added with their ionic templates,
etc..