cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal][iOS] Drop support for iOS 7
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2015 15:43:28 GMT
Hi I like what I see in the Windows Platform repo README.md
https://github.com/apache/cordova-windows#requirements

They lis the Mobile OS that they support and the ones that still work but
deprecated.

I think it will be clear to have the same for the other platforms (i.e. ios
and android)

For iOS, we can say iOS7 deprecated, iOS8 and iOS9 supported
For Android, we can say Android 2.3 (less than API 14) not longer
supported, API 22 supported, when cordova-android@5 comes out then target
API 23 supported.

Then it's easier and more clear to determined what is the Mobile OS
supported for that specific version of the platform release.