cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <>
Subject going to merge PR #39 for globalization plugin ?
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 14:25:57 GMT
Any objections for me to merge PR #39 [1] ?
I'm going to review it again, and merge if it looks good.

Also I see that there are other 5 PRs, dating back to Aug 28, 2014 ouch !!

Was thinking on giving some love to the plugin and handle the other PRs
also, what you guys think?

Anyone knows if some of these PRs are already merged, and just open can't
be close with a git comment? I'm too lazy to check :-p if someone can give
me the answer quickly