cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova-plugin-whitelist ios issue
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 19:23:17 GMT
That's a bad argument Carlos and you know it. No one will see the
warning unless they add the firefoxos platform, and if they added it,
it is relevant to them. This is a valid warning.

Plugins are in cross-platform territory and this will happen, let's
not skirt around it. We can hide now by "fixing the source" but that's
just avoiding it. The problem here is not the warning, but informing
the user properly. Like I said, we can add an <info> tag.