cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova Face to Face Meeting
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 17:23:17 GMT
Parash, where is this secret registration to have the chance to win
store vouchers?? :)

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 11:12 AM, Parashuram N <panarasi@microsoft.com> wrote:
> The meeting will take place in Microsoft Main Campus - mostly in building 33. There are
a number of hotels in an around Redmond. You can even pick hotels in Belleve downtown or Redmond
downtown (closer) . There are Microsoft offices nearby from where you can get a shuttle to
where the meeting happens.

> I will also start a registration to get a count of all the folks who will be coming.
>
> P.S: A pixie told me a secret that people who register have a remote chance to get Microsoft
company store vouchers :)

WA 98052 which has a shuttle to MS.