cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tobias Bocanegra <>
Subject Re: iOS 9 testing
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 20:27:31 GMT

which one is the issue for the 'access' tag? I just tried with io9,
and it does not allow loading from external sites. the error says:

2015-09-16 13:26:42.470 HelloWorld[20683:991655] App Transport
Security has blocked a cleartext HTTP (http://) resource load since it
is insecure. Temporary exceptions can be configured via your app's
Info.plist file.

regards, toby