cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Nikhil Khandelwal <nikhi...@microsoft.com>
Subject cordova-plugin-whitelist ios issue
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 00:08:02 GMT
1.       cordova create test

2.       cordova platform add ios

WARNING: Applications for platform ios can not be built on this OS - win32.
Adding ios project...
iOS project created with cordova-ios@3.9.1
Discovered plugin "cordova-plugin-whitelist" in config.xml. Installing to the project
Fetching plugin "cordova-plugin-whitelist@1" via npm
Installing "cordova-plugin-whitelist" for ios
Plugin doesn't support this project's cordova-ios version. cordova-ios: 3.9.1, failed version
requirement: >=4.0.0-dev
Skipping 'cordova-plugin-whitelist' for ios
Installing "cordova-plugin-whitelist" for ios
Plugin doesn't support this project's cordova-ios version. cordova-ios: 3.9.1, failed version
requirement: >=4.0.0-dev
Skipping 'cordova-plugin-whitelist' for ios

Looks like we have a rogue version of cordova-plugin-whitelist published that requires iOS
4.0.0. What's the best way to fix it? Can we unpublish this whitelist plugin version from
npm to fix this? Alternatively, we should release another version of the plugin that does
not get this warning. It's misleading and confusing for developers to see this warning.

Thanks,
Nikhil