cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mefire O. <ommen...@microsoft.com>
Subject Re: [Android] XDA is reporting that Marshmallow is out October 5th on TELUS
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2015 16:37:51 GMT
+1 to major version.
Thanks for the PR, Joe. Makes it easier to review.

On Sep 24, 2015 3:07 PM, Joe Bowser <bowserj@gmail.com> wrote:
As requested, here's the pull request for Cordova-Android.  This should
still work with the other smores plugins.

https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3a%2f%2fgithub.com%2fapache%2fcordova-android%2fpull%2f220&data=01%7c01%7commenjik%40microsoft.com%7cea380fecd448417ab00108d2c52c86cb%7c72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7c1&sdata=o4DOzhXqLVI%2fPXYzH4F1X8x4FmFml58h%2fwibybipEN4%3d