cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Edna Y Morales" <eymor...@us.ibm.com>
Subject iOS 9 testing
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 20:56:55 GMT

Hi all,

I've been doing some iOS 9 testing. I'm not seeing any issues when running
mobilespec. Although, I know there is a jira item for having the <access>
tags in the whitelist work for ATS. I'm bypassing that for now and
everything looks good on the UIWebView. Once adding the WKWebView I am
seeing about 7 failures in the auto tests dealing with contacts, XHR
requests and session storage. I'm not sure if Shaz is aware of these but if
not I can create a jira item for them. Just wanted to give my update.

Thanks,
Edna