cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Paveza <Rob.Pav...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Upcoming Releases
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 17:39:30 GMT
It looks like in Windows 10, the `navigator.userLanguage` property was deprecated and now returns
undefined.  Substituting `navigator.language` allows the tests to pass, and I've therefore
opened PR #40 on plugin-globalization to address.

-Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Paveza [mailto:Rob.Paveza@microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 8:10 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: RE: [DISCUSS] Upcoming Releases

It appears that the Globalization plugin is blocking execution of the app on Windows 10.
When I try to launch mobilespec with the Globalization plugin and tests in, I get an immediate
app crash.

It isn't clear if this is the same error that the CI has been running into.

I'm trying to investigate this presently.