cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WKWebView and iOS 9
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 02:26:24 GMT
I would like to see by default or configuration setting be able to have that combination "WKWebView
plugin only works on iOS 9 and older iOSes fallback to UIWebView"

I can already hear customers asking too many questions about running a webserver inside their
app (i.e.  security, energy, old hacks on their own custom plugins, etc). I prefer to have
the option to tell them it's a choice it's very easy to select to not have a webserver at
all.

- Carlos
Sent from my iPhone