cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Battery status W3C alignment
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 16:02:48 GMT
OK, yeah, I just checked that myself.  Since there's no changes, it's still
got the problem of being event-driven and killing your battery.  This is
why we want to deprecate it on Android, since it actually can kill your
phone within an hour if used continuously.

Still, I think we should accept the changes.  Anyone else have any thoughts
on this?