cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dialogs plugin alignment with W3C notification
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2015 21:37:02 GMT
I think we can as long as we include where it came from in the NOTICE file
and if the licence is compatible.  Since this is Apache 2.0, we should be
fine, but it would be better if the people who wrote the plugin were to
contribute it.

That said, Local Notifications are trivial to write (at least for Android),
and we should just add it into our plugin, since this would be much
easier.  Of course, given our current backlog of issues, I don't think I'll
get around to this any time soon, so patches and pull requests are welcome.