cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Tools Release?
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 05:47:44 GMT
It is interesting. Adding a new platform could be consideration for a major
or minor. The platform (OSX) is having a major jump.

According to semver, a major would be making a incompatible api change and
a minor would be adding functionality in a backwards-compatible manner.

We don't break anything by adding osx, so I'm leaning toward minor.

-Steve