cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 3.9.1 iOS Release
Date Sat, 08 Aug 2015 11:47:11 GMT
OK the tag doesn't show on github. but I was using maybe wrong apache git,
I guess this is some type of mirror//stage that is the one that pushes to
github.
git://git.apache.org/cordova-ios.git

then I switched to the correct normal one
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cordova-ios.git
and now I see the 3.9.1 WTF?

Anyway I was lazy and use the apache git url from github :-)

Maybe we need to open a INFRA to get the tags populated to github?

keep reading if you want to see my WTF moment :-)

\cordova-ios:(master)$ git remote -v
origin git://git.apache.org/cordova-ios.git (fetch)
origin git://git.apache.org/cordova-ios.git (push)
\cordova-ios:(master)$ git tag | grep 3.9
3.9.0
\cordova-ios:(master)$ git fetch

origin https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cordova-ios.git (fetch)
origin https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cordova-ios.git (push)
\cordova-ios:(master)$ git tag | grep 3.9
3.9.0
3.9.1